Wednesday, September 10, 2014

SPEND HUMP DAY WITH RYDER!!! WILDCARD 2 EXCERPT!!

BUY VOLUME ONE FOR 99c

Read an excerpt from Wildcard Volume 2

Spoilers ahead! Beware!


“So why are you here?” I grit my teeth and force myself to look at her.

“Because I needed to see you,” she says softly.

She needed to see me? What about what I need? I laugh and shake my head. What am I supposed to do with this shit? She didn’t mean to hurt me? Bullshit.

“Please, Ryder, let me—”

“Let you what?” I growl.

I back her against the wall and glare at her. Her heart races as shock overcomes her features. She’s scared of me. Before I can comprehend what I’m doing, I press my lips against hers. She gasps as my mouth devours hers.

I rip at her shirt, popping open the buttons. She moans as I tear her bra off her chest. Wrapping my arm around her waist, I roughly pull her toward me. She obeys as I lift her mouth to mine, kissing me back with her sweet, soft lips.

Dragging the shirt down over her shoulders, I toss it on the floor and lift her into my arms. She whimpers as my lips close around her nipple, gasping as I bite down. Hard.

“God, Ryder,” she cries. Her hands are raking through my hair as my tongue circles her nipple, teasing her.

I clear the small, round table and throw her on top of it. She groans as I unzip her skirt, shrugging it down over the curve of her hips. She sits up and kisses me as I unbuckle my jeans. I reach into my briefs and pull out my erect cock.

My fist grabs at her lace panties as I rip them clear off her. She cries out, her arms closing around my neck as I thrust myself deep inside of her.

“Ryder, oh God yes,” she gasps as I fill her pussy. Her eyes are wide as they meet mine. She’s struggling to understand what the hell is going on, and to be honest, so am I.

I roll her over because I don’t want to look at her. All I want to do right now is fuck her out of my head. Because in some strange, fucked up way I actually believe fucking her will make it easier for me to forget about her.

She moans, letting me know that she’s enjoying the feeling of me inside of her. My heart pounds, because as much as I don’t want to admit that I like that she likes it, I do.

I love that she likes the feel of my cock inside her.

I lift her thigh and thrust myself further inside her. She’s just another pussy wanting to be fucked. That’s all. Nothing more.

“Fuck,” I growl, releasing inside of her. I groan, and for a second the only thing I care about is how her tight pussy is milking me dry. Pulling out, I walk off. I’m annoyed at myself for enjoying it so much. I’m annoyed at her for enjoying it. Most of all, I’m furious at myself for fucking her without a fucking condom.

“Are you on the pill?” I ask her. She nods, and relief rushes through me. I have no idea what I would’ve said if her answer had been no. “Good.” I mutter. “Now get the fuck out of my room.”

“What?” she gasps.

She’s shaking as she reaches for her skirt, pulling it over her slender hips and I’m not sure if it’s because she’s upset or exhausted. Either way, I pretend not to care. Her lip is trembling, and for a second I think she might cry. My jaw clenches as I stare her in the eye.

“You heard me. I guess now we’re even. We’ve both been fucked.” I don’t flinch as I address her.

I turn around and walk into the bedroom, slamming the door shut behind me. I lean against the back of the door and listen to her soft crying. The door opens and shuts, and I’m greeted with silence.

I wait until I’m sure she’s gone before I exit the room. Slumping down onto the couch, I hurl the remote at the wall. I’m pissed at everything and everyone, but most of all, at myself.

I wanted to hurt her. I wanted her to feel my pain. But none of it made me feel any better. I felt worse because the last half an hour had done nothing to erase my feelings for her.

You’re an arse, Ryder. I’d achieved nothing except ruining any chance I might have still had with her. I didn’t know the full story, and now I probably never would. All because I’m jealous, selfish fuckwit who is shared shitless of getting hurt.


246.

That's the number of women I've shagged in the last twelve months.

I'm Ryder Stevens.

Don't pretend you don't know me. I'm a god.

I'm hot, I'm British and I take what I want. I'm also the number one ranked tennis player in the world. But it's my off court antics that gain the most attention. I cruise through life, running from one scandal to the next. Hell I can't even take a piss without the world knowing about it.

Rules? Who gives a shit?

Rules are there to be broken and I'm the king of breaking them. 
 
But even the king can be bought to his knees. I'm sidelined with an injury that changes everything.

And suddenly I'm left thinking that maybe my life isn't so perfect after all...
 
Buy from iBooks.
Buy from Kobo.
Buy from Barnes and Noble Nook.
Buy from Amazon Kindle.
Buy from GoodReads.
 

You think you know my story? You haven't seen anything yet. 

 
Add Volume Two to Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...