Thursday, September 4, 2014

RELEASE DAY!!! WILDCARD VOLUME 1...BY MISSY JOHNSON

Do not miss the uber sexy Ryder Stevens. He's live today!!!
BUY VOLUME ONE FOR 99c


246.

That's the number of women I've shagged in the last twelve months.

I'm Ryder Stevens.

Don't pretend you don't know me. I'm a god.

I'm hot, I'm British and I take what I want. I'm also the number one ranked tennis player in the world. But it's my off court antics that gain the most attention. I cruise through life, running from one scandal to the next. Hell I can't even take a piss without the world knowing about it.

Rules? Who gives a shit?

Rules are there to be broken and I'm the king of breaking them.

But even the king can be bought to his knees. I'm sidelined with an injury that changes everything.

And suddenly I'm left thinking that maybe my life isn't so perfect after all...
 
Buy from iBooks.
Buy from Kobo.
Buy from Barnes and Noble Nook.
Buy from Amazon Kindle.
Buy from GoodReads.
 

You think you know my story? You haven't seen anything yet. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...