Monday, June 30, 2014

RELEASE DAY!!! DESIRE...BY MISSY JOHNSON

A drop late, but it got lost on my calendar (sorry). The teasers are hot and you should deff give it a read!!

RDL   Desire
Publication Date: June 27, 2014
Blitz: Desire by Missy Johnson
Add to Goodreads.

Synopsis
I’m a sex worker.
A prostitute. A whore.
Whatever you want to call me, the result is still the same. I sleep with men and I get paid for it. I don’t make excuses for what I do.
Then I learn how fragile life can be; how in an instant, everything can change. My mother disappears and I'm left to care for my two estranged siblings. I can barely manage to look after myself.
How am I supposed to look after a hormonal fifteen year old and a five year old who has no idea who I am?
I just want my old, uncomplicated life back.
Especially when He shows up.
He’s investigating my mothers disappearance, but I can see that it’s more than that for him.He thinks he can help me. He thinks he can fix me.
Only how can he fix something so broken?

About Missy Johnson

Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she’s a cat, a cat who thinks he’s a dog…you get the picture).
When she’s not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.







Enter the giveaway HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...