Monday, December 8, 2014

IT'S LIVE!!! RESIST...BY MISSY JOHNSON

Resist is live!


RESIST is now live! #1click  If I have gifted you a copy for review, please consider leaving a review on Amazon or leaving a link in the comments so I can read. Thank you! 
**This is book one in a serial.
**Five volumes will release two weeks apart.
**All volumes are between 15-20k words and ALL will be 99 cents

Position vacant…

Successful, attractive male requires full-time, live in assistant.

Please note; this is no ordinary position.

If voyeurism and explicit fantasies are likely to offend, do not apply.

The successful applicant will be female, attractive and very self-confident.

I am not looking for a slave, or a submissive. I’m after a challenge.

Fight me. Resist me and you will be rewarded…
 
Buy from Amazon Kindle.
Buy from GoodReads.
click on the photo to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...