IT'S LIVE!!! RESIST...BY MISSY JOHNSON

Resist is live!


RESIST is now live! #1click  If I have gifted you a copy for review, please consider leaving a review on Amazon or leaving a link in the comments so I can read. Thank you! 
**This is book one in a serial.
**Five volumes will release two weeks apart.
**All volumes are between 15-20k words and ALL will be 99 cents

Position vacant…

Successful, attractive male requires full-time, live in assistant.

Please note; this is no ordinary position.

If voyeurism and explicit fantasies are likely to offend, do not apply.

The successful applicant will be female, attractive and very self-confident.

I am not looking for a slave, or a submissive. I’m after a challenge.

Fight me. Resist me and you will be rewarded…
 
Buy from Amazon Kindle.
Buy from GoodReads.
click on the photo to enter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY RELEASE DAY ERIN WATT!!!! TWISTED PALACE

LA REVIEWS PUCKED OFF...BY HELENA HUNTING

HAPPY RELEASE DAY ALEXIS NOELLE!!! HAVOC