RELEASE DAY BLITZ!!! WILDCARD VOLUME THREE...BY MISSY JOHNSON

WildcardV3Banner

Wildcard Volume Three
Publication Date: September 4, 2014

WildcardeBookV3


goodreads-badge-add-38px

Buy Links:

She’s hiding something from me and I need to know what it is. I’ve done so many things I never thought I’d do for this woman and it kills me that she’s lying to me. How can I make her see that she can trust me? Do I want to know the truth? Sometimes things are easier when they’re left unsaid…


About Missy Johnson

1896848_800742533275720_2068241805_n


Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she’s a cat, a cat who thinks he’s a dog…you get the picture).
When she’s not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY RELEASE DAY ERIN WATT!!!! TWISTED PALACE

LA REVIEWS TWISTED PALACE...BY ERIN WATT

LA REVIEWS PUCKED OFF...BY HELENA HUNTING