Tuesday, March 1, 2016

EMILY'S REVIEW MIDNIGHT LILY...BY MIA SHERIDAN

Let me start by saying that I am very sorry to my readers and to Mia Sheridan for this review.  There is no possible way that I can ever put into words the wonderment of Mia’s latest release Midnight Lily.  To those reading this review, please understand that I cannot in good conscience compromise this story and these characters, so my review will have no details and will be general in nature. But I promise you that if you read this book, you will understand why and thank me for this.

Midnight Lily by Mia Sheridan is one of the most brilliantly written and extremely moving pieces of literature I’ve ever read.  This story was complex, awe inspiring and it had so many plot twists and shocking moments that I was completely blown away and speechless.  I have never read anything like this book and I doubt I ever will again.  At about 12% in I knew that Midnight Lily was going to be one of the few books that will always be special and dear to my heart and I was right on!

There is not much I can give you in this review because honestly I would NEVER want to ruin this amazing story for anyone, but I will tell you that Lily and Holden are a couple unlike any other, but who love more deeply than I ever thought possible.  Once again Mia Sheridan has given us a tale that really makes you hope, have faith and believe in a love so deep that nothing could ever come between them.  And I really mean nothing! 

Page after page Mia pulls the reader in deeper and deeper into this story and I am telling you it is impossible not to get lost in their world! I dare you not to!  Now I know you are wondering why I am keeping this review so generalized and with no details…  This tale has so many shockers and twists and Holy Moly moments that almost any detail I give will spoil it.


Yes, I am being totally vague but trust me when I tell you this book will leave you with your jaw hanging open and an immediate need to re-read its brilliance.  This is a wonderful story from page 1 until the very end.  I read it in one sitting, it was absolutely impossible for me to put down! I can’t stress to you all enough that you need to pick up this book and hold on for the beautiful, loving and soul changing ride!!  I can't just give this book only 5 lip smacks, it’s getting 10!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...