Sunday, March 5, 2017

EMILY REVIEWS PRESTON'S HONOR...BY MIA SHERIDAN

I'm not even sure where to start describing how seriously amazing Preston's Honor is!!! I am a HUGE Mia Sheridan fan and all of her books are one clicks for me.  Preston's Honor is currently fighting for the top spot of her books!!  

This story is about an epic love that never waivers.  There is also so much more within the pages than that... You'll find so many of life's true lessons within these pages without being preached to.  

It's  about the importance of self worth, the value of knowing your heritage, the honor of a legacy.  Preston's Honor is about forgiveness and love and strength. 
     
Preston and Cole are twins that were raised in a wealthy family who run a farm.  While Preston is the dutiful, honorable son, Cole is the fun loving adventurous brother.  Both lovable and admirable. 

Lia is the poor daughter of a bitter angry Mexican immigrant. She has not known or received love from her mom and she has absolutely nothing of material value, but she has the love friendship of the two brothers.

     Preston and Lia have always had love for one another, but circumstances and honor have kept them apart.  One night of beauty, which then turns into a day filled with tragedy and their lives are changed forever.  

     Without giving too much away I will say that the pages that follow brought me lots of tears, lots of cursing and maybe I even threw my kindle across the room... But have no fear and keep reading!!!

Preston's Honor is not only one of my favorite Mia Sheridan books, but will always be one of my favorite books period.  The pages were filled with so much hope and beauty and love.  They were honest and harsh but so loving. I was lost in this book and I still feel like I'm lost somewhere in the pages. Forgiveness, tolerance, and love are the underlying factor that fuels every page of this deeply moving and poignant story. 

This book is buried deep within my bones and I give it 10 lip smacks!!!... Mia Sheridan, you are truly a talented writer and I thank you for another beautiful and life changing story!!  I, will always remember to make a fuss!  ❤


💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...