Thursday, April 14, 2016

EMILY REVIEWS STYLO FANTOME'S THE BAD ONES

The Bad Ones by Stylo Fanome was definitely different from any book I have read.  It was bloody and gory and violent, yet so wonderfully bad. And I mean that in a really good way!  I am not a fan of dark reads but I had no trouble staying in this book with these 2 insanely dark characters.

Constantine or Con as he is called is a roguishly handsome boy who comes from a life of affluence and violence.  He has a very Jekyll and Hyde personality and has been extremely successful in hiding his very dark side. 

Dulcie, pronounced Dull-See is the quiet, shy and quirky artist.  She comes from the trailer park and is just biding her time until she can leave the small town behind.  What Dulcie doesn’t even realize is that she is hiding a dark, disturbed side as well.

Con sees Dulcie for who and what she really is.  On the outside they appear to be the big bad wolf and the innocent red riding hood, but oh, that is not the truth at all.  The chemistry and attraction between Dulcie and Con is off the charts.  Hey were made for each other; a perfect match.

Con and Dulcie’s time together is filled with passion, murder, deception lust and, well craziness…or complete sanity?  I’ll let you decide for yourself because though it seems insane, it totally makes sense for them.  Regardless of the fact that they are so destructive, I felt sorry for them in some regards. They rose from absolute horrific situations and survived the only way they could.  I was happy they found each other because I believe they would not have survived alone.


Stylo Fantome always impresses me with her way with words.  She has a gift that makes me like the bad guys and Con and Dulcie are definitely bad.  Their passion and lust for one another is on another level and oddly enough, they were really each other’s soul mates in a beautiful way.  I devoured this book in one sitting, because it was just not possible for me to put it down. Action packed, naughty, evil and sexy, The Bad Ones is a must read!!!  5 scary lip smacks to Stylo Fantome and The Bad Ones!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...