Sunday, January 5, 2020

TIME FOR A REVIEW!! DIRTY LETTERS.....BY VI KEELAND AND PENELOPE WARD

If you haven’t had a chance to read Dirty Letters yet by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward, do it as soon as possible. And while your reading, just keep reminding yourself that Griffin is mine.

Griffin Marchese is the hottest character I’ve read in a long time. Lord, those deep brown eyes, tousled sex hair and god like body are enough to make him drool worthy, but that’s not all. Griffin is the totally package. He’s literally got it all. Don’t get me started on how he kisses. Not that I know, but the way Vi and Penelope describe his kissing skills? So. Blisteringly. Hot.


Then there’s Luca. Gorgeous, agoraphobic Luca. I have never identified with a character more. A character that suffers from the same phobia as me. I felt her panic and her pain. But she’s also strong and I admired her for that.


Then there’s Doc. What an endearing character. Gah. I just love them all.
If you’re not already invested in this story by meeting the characters, I’ll give you more to love.


The story is about a boy and a girl who met as pen pals in elementary school, lose touch and how they find each other again.


Every word is perfect. It’s funny, it’s heart breaking (yes you’ll need some tissues) and it is sexy as hell.


From the first page to the last, you won’t want to stop reading. Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are gifted storytellers and Dirty Letters just proves it again.
One of my favorite reads of 2019 and a book boyfriend who is complete and utter perfection.


Five cross country stars for Dirty Letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...