Wednesday, January 29, 2020

TEASER TIME!! NOT SO BEAUTIFUL.....BY JAXON KIDMAN


BELLE VS THEM

Darlin' ... if you got to the end of NOT SO Innocent and decided to hate my guts, I don't blame you. So here's my peace offering ... THE NEXT BOOK.   ;)

And I won't even ramble. I'll just give you a little teaser to read and then let you jump over to Amazon to read.

Thank you for all the love and support.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts and read your reviews for NOT SO Beautiful.

-Jaxson
Sarah slipped her hand into mine and we walked toward the beach.
Far enough away from the pool but not quite on the sand.
“Okay, so what’s really going on here?” Sarah asked.
“Everything and nothing at once.”
“Meaning?”
“My mother wanted me to leave,” I said. “But… she got a new job and a new man. And when I wouldn’t leave here, she got pissed at me. So now I feel all kinds of amazing guilt over that.”
“What does the doctor think?”
“Jo? She’s… she’s something else. She’s a cold bitch, Sarah. But in a loving way. I don’t know.”
“So why stay?” Sarah asked. “I mean, the house, the pool, the ocean, the comfort… but that’s not you.”
“I have this writing class I love,” I said. “And the woman who runs it… she’s really into what I’m doing. I might have a chance to do something with it.”
“Really? That’s exciting.”
“I just don’t know if I can handle seeing my mother do the same stuff,” I said. “I kind of wanted to go somewhere myself and start over. But I need money to do that. Who would have thought, right? I’m living in a mansion for free but have no money. And going back… I don’t know. Everything with Gray…”
Sarah swallowed hard. “I know it doesn’t mean shit to you. Nor should it. But he feels like shit over it.”
“He should.”
“He does.”
“Good.”
“You kind of… I don’t know, Belle. I blame your mother for it, but you kind of always wanted to have an image, you know?”
“Oh?”
“Nothing bad,” Sarah said. “I never said anything, so maybe it’s my fault too. But you always wanted to be above what your mother was. Which is awesome. I just never understood why you were so worried about… it.”
It… meaning what happened with Danny.”
“Yeah. You loved him. He loved you. Everyone knows you two were together. So what? You kind of painted yourself as this innocent and pure girl.”
“And now you decide to bring that up? Why does it matter now?”
“It doesn’t,” Sarah said. “I just hate the idea that… you know… that stupid red V on your locker…”
“Stupid?”
“You know what I mean.”
“No, I don’t. What’s stupid about it?”
“I… the whole situation, Belle. That he did that. That you ended up leaving after that happened. I know it was more about your mother. And Gray is such a dick.”
“Why? Is he asking about me?” I asked.
“Not really,” Sarah said. “Forget I said anything. Sorry. I just… I miss having you there every day. But I get why you’re here. And I’m glad we didn’t forget about each other.”
“Yeah, me too,” I said.
There was something off about Sarah.
I opened my mouth to cross that line but then I heard someone sniffle.
Then someone clapped.
Sarah looked over my shoulder and her eyes went wide.
“Please tell me they’re going to start tongue fucking soon.”
I turned my head.
“Who the fuck is that?” Sarah whispered.
I answered with one word.
“Them.”
READY FOR MORE? CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...