Sunday, January 19, 2020

SALE!!! FOR A LIMITED TIME. THE HATING HIM SERIES.....BY NATALIE WRYE


THE HATING HIM SERIES
by Natalie Wrye

99c SALE!!!
(reg. $8.99)



We would be so appreciative if you could please share on social media.
 

 

99c SALE!!! The Hating Him Series: An Enemies to Lovers Box Set by Natalie Wrye is only 99c for a limited time + now available FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!! (reg. $8.99)

“One of my favorite series of all time! Run, don't walk, and get these books” - Amazon reviewer

"Natalie's writing is so fast paced and exciting. She knows how to write erotic mystery like no one else" Reviews by Red

"Suspense, intrigue, drama, feelings, emotions, steam, fire - you name it, it's in Natalie's storylines." Amazon reviewer

US: 
https://amzn.to/2G6s6oF
UK: https://amzn.to/2NFjWYJ
CA: https://amzn.to/3arvs3u
AU: https://amzn.to/2RvNPMb

Three full-length romances with humor, heart, suspense and steam. Cocky, heart-of-gold alpha males inside.

Hating The Boss

I made a mistake the day I laid eyes on Ethan Riske.

What was supposed to be a summer romance became so much more.

I fell for the small town prince...and I have the scars to prove it.

Nine years later, the prince is back.

Only this time he wants much more than a summer romance.

He wants my publishing company. My obedience. And me.

_____

Hating The Best Man

She hates me. And we’ve never met…

To be fair, I hate her too.

I’m not a party planner. Or anyone’s best man.

But that’s what I’ve become the day my closest friend draws me and his soon-to-be sister-in-law into an engagement bash that is going to be one for the books.

She’s bossy. I’m bossier.

She’s stubborn. I’m hard as nails.

Until we meet. At last. And everything f**king changes…

______

Hating The Player

Hot publishing agents usually follow the rules:

Men. Manuscripts. And Manolos.

And I was failing at two of the three.

At least…until my golden ticket to publishing fame lands in my lap.

A tell-all with Colton Evans. Mr. Playboy Pro. An arrogant bastard who hides being a fan-favorite smile and a set of abs.

And I don’t know which I hate more:

The man or the myth. The sordid story…or the shocking truth.

Guess there’s only one way to find out…


The Hating Him Series will leave you hot and bothered, laughing and full of WTF twists and turns. Have fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...