Tuesday, September 26, 2017

EMILY REVIEWS SUGAR...BY MANDI BECK

Let me tell you a little something..... A bad boy country singer with a southern drawl using the endearment "Sugar" and I'm done for. That's right, completely effing D O N E!!!  

I can't even begin to tell you all the ways that Beau McCrae has just up and stolen my heart. And I might could start talkin' all southern like, cause damn, it's just plain old sexy....  hehehe. But I'm totally serious....

I absolutely loved this story by Mandi Beck. I guess you could say it was a spinoff from her seriously Amazing book Stoned, but you don't have to have read Stoned in order to read Sugar.  But seriously, you should anyway. Ok, back to Sugar and the hotness that is Beau McCrae.  Beau has gotten himself in a bit of trouble lately and those country music people aren't too pleased with him. Shopping for a new label Beau's manager calls his old friend Addy Mae Masterson to help him out.

And this is where the fun begins.... Beau, that sexy as sin, trouble with a capital T country star meets his match with sassy, but oh so sweet and beautiful Addy. Their chemistry is off the charts no matter how hard Addy tries to deny it. I loved the sexy flirting and easy way these two had with each other. It was really so endearing. Addy becomes Beau's handler and the more time these two spend together the more the sexual tension is amped way the heck up.

And then there's the scene at the lake... Made me blush, then take a cold shower.. I am talking butterflies in my stomach sexy as f**k... One of the sexiest, most sensual scenes I've ever read.. Damn Mandi Beck...

Now, what would a good story be without a little trouble right?  Well these two got a whole heap of things going against them.. bad reputations, pain in the butt mothers, dead exes and definitely some adults acting all scared. Can I just say that I'm not a huge fan of Joelynn McCrae?!?!? I forgive her because after all, she gave us Beau and a sexy rodeo cowboy named Sealy McCrae,  Beau's brother.

I read this book in one sitting, it was just that good!! Lighthearted, yet heavy, sweet and sexy as sin, Sugar just did it for me! I really loved Beau and Addy, as well as the secondary characters. What a fun way to spend my day!

5 sexy as heck southern stars for Sugar by Mandi Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...