Sunday, February 19, 2017

LA REVIEWS KEEPING HER WET.....BY M. ROBINSON

Husbands across America owe a debt of gratitude to M. Robinson. Today is the release date of M's novella, Keeping Her Wet. I may have gotten through two chapters before I was yelling downstairs for my husband!

M has put together ten insanely steamy stories with the couples from all of her series. And let me just tell you, M's men know how to satisfy their women!


Every page gets hotter and hotter, with your favorite alpha men and their naughty mouths. Don't let me forget the hotness factor of ALL of the men in Keeping Her Wet.

I have read the entire Good Ol' Boys Series and both spin off books. So I am very well acquainted with all of those men. And each one is sexier than the other. But the Good Ol' Boy who has my heart is Lucas Ryder. Maybe because he's the first one I met. Maybe because Lucas and Alex's story while so heartbreaking was the most beautiful (at least to me). So their chapter in Keeping Her Wet was the one I started with. I love how caveman Lucas can be. The way he always takes Alex is so damn sexy.


I guess I just have a thing for anything connected to Lucas, because holy hell, Creed and Mia's chapter is absolutely smoking hot. Creed has the dirtiest mouth and it is a huge turn on. Mia is a lucky girl. I have to mention though I think she's going to have a tough choice between Creed and Noah. I think both brothers are going to bring it and I'm thinking maybe plot twist, but you never can tell which direction M will go in.


I'm going to tell you right now the title of this novella is very fitting. I would suggest not reading it out in public because...well just one click it ASAP and you'll find out.


I generally shy away from novellas, but Monica Robinson wrote this one and I had to own it. I enjoyed it, because it wasn't just a shorter version of a story. I loved that is was separate stories about characters I had already become invested in.


Meeting the characters from M's other novels, definitely made me want to get to know them better so of course those books have been added to my TBR.



If you're looking for a quick super sexy read, I suggest you one click Keeping Her Wet. I'm sure you'll enjoy every single bit of it. And for .99 cents how could you possibly go wrong?

Five super slippery stars for Monica Robinson and Keeping Her Wet.








No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...