Sunday, October 6, 2019

REVIEW TIME!!! FLAME.....BY CHELLE BLISS

I love Chelle Bliss’ Gallo men. They are super hot, possessive alpha-men. They love their woman and their children fiercely.

Imagine how excited I was to find my favorite Gallo brother, Joey was going to be in another book. That’s right. Remember baby Gigi? Well she’s not a baby anymore. Flame is Gigi's book, and she's definitely not a baby anymore. Gigi's becomes a gorgeous, independent and mouthy young woman. 


She’s snuck off to Spring Break in Daytona with her girlfriends. Did I mention it’s also bike week??

Gigi is looking for a man. She’s not very experienced and she’s looking for someone to remedy that problem. After a few too many shots of tequila, she finds him.

Flame is standing against the bar looking like a gorgeous biker guy. Everything about him is hot. He oozes sex appeal. And being a guy, he certainly doesn’t chase away the stunningly beautiful Gigi Gallo.


The chemistry between Gigi and Flame is combustible. The two spend a week together in bed having crazy, hot, steamy sex. Everything is great until Gigi goes out for coffee and never comes back.


Fast forward 15 months. Both of them have been thinking about each other this whole time, but clearly weren't able to find each other. So, imagine Gigi’s surprise when she walked into her families tattoo shop for her first day of work and Flame's work station is set up next to hers. Of course they pretend they’ve never met. 


As time goes by, they can't continue to fight their attraction to each other and things start to happen.

With that attraction comes danger. Gigi and the Gallo’s don’t know the secrets Flame is hiding. Secrets that put all the Gallos in danger. Secrets that can rip Gigi and Flame apart.


Chelle Bliss definitely wrote a page turner with Flame. I couldn’t put it down. I needed to know what was going on and I needed to know fast. Just when I thought I knew what was going to happen, Chelle threw a curveball. Flame ends on a cliffy friends. I can’t wait for the second book, Burn to arrive on my Kindle! I need to know what happens!!


Awesome read from Chelle Bliss. Flame gets a 4 sexy star review from me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...