Monday, November 11, 2019

LA REVIEWS FIX.....BY MOLLY MCADAMS

Molly McAdams, you know I adore you. I just finished Fix and you have proven again what an incredible storyteller you are. And since you’re my friend in my head, please know you can always use my guest room if you’re driving around aimlessly and need somewhere to go.

Ok, back to the story, which is just so awesome. It should be an insta love story, two people attracted to each other from the start, but it’s not. Sawyer Dixon and Rae Jacobs to everything humanly possible to deny their attraction.

Rae appears in Amber and the whole town notices. Amber is the very small, everybody knows everybody town where the story takes place. She appears at Brewed a coffee house/bar owned by Sawyer’s best friend Emberley Olsen. Another reason to love Rae...she’s a caffeine junkie!!

Sawyer and his family have lived in Amber since he was born and nobody seems to want to leave this sleepy little town (ok one person, but you’ll find out about him later).

Rae claims to be doing research on small towns because she’s a ROMANCE WRITER!! But, she’s got another motive to be in this tiny town. And I’m not telling you what is is, so one click away friends.

Sawyer is an unbelievably swoon worthy hero. His dark, messy hair and blue eyes got me from the start. His personality, his body, his love for his family, he’s so much deeper than the town player, which he kind of is.

Two wonderful, attractive main characters. You want them together right? Well their journey is a long one and you’re never quite sure how it’s going to turn out. Although Molly does write them with explosive chemistry, so no worries on sexy scale. Oh and Sawyer, you can smear my lipstick ANYTIME. 

Here’s the thing about Molly’s characters, she’s writes them so well that you become invested in their lives. I wanted to yell at Rae. I wanted to hug Sawyer. I desperately wanted them to be happy.

You won’t be able to put Fix down because there are so many twists and turns and you just need to know if everything is going to be ok. And yes when you get through all the secrets and baggage, you will need tissues. I teared up so many times, again because Molly makes you care so much about these fictional people.

I’ve said it before and I know I’ll say it again, Molly has to be the best storyteller I have ever read. She never gets bogged down in one topic. Her writing is always fresh and interesting and I love it!!!

Five caffeinated stars for Fix and hurry up with the rest of the series please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...