Tuesday, June 30, 2020

TIME FOR A REVIEW!!! STEAL YOU AWAY.....BY VICTORIA ASHLEY

I have been in a slump! A book slump, a book boyfriend slump, and a review slump, but that has finally changed thanks to Victoria Ashley. I just finished reading Steal You Away and Colson Bennet made everything better again.

Colson Bennett is an intense gorgeous, amber eyed skater boy who's been in love with his older brother's girlfriend since before his older brother ever decided he wanted to date her.

As soon as Dax Bennett learned his younger brother (whom he does not a a good relationship at all) was interested in Kennedy Ward, he made Kennedy his.

Nine years later, Kennedy and Dax are on one of their famous breaks, Colson comes home and decides it's time to make Kennedy his.

Let me tell you, EVERYTHING about Colson Bennett is sexy. And his determination to get the girl he believes is meant to be his, makes him even more sexy. 

I know, I know, believe me, I usually NEVER like that kind of cocky, I know I can get the girl guy that Colson is, but Dax is so meh in the boyfriend department and Kennedy deserves so much better.

Colson comes back to town all grown up and gets a job running the food truck at Kennedy's grandma's bar. The bar she is getting ready to hand over to Kennedy to run. Kennedy feels uncomfortable around Colson. Could it be because she knows he's the right Bennett boy for her? No worries, Kennedy plans to get rid of Colson after grandma retires. Only Colson is VERY good for business and he's also super easy on the eyes.

I loved the sexual tension between Colson and Kennedy in this story, I also love that Colson understands Kennedy. He seems to know her better than she knows herself. Their banter is super entertaining and I enjoyed watching their friendship grow. 

Of course Dax decides to fight for his girl and he gives it his best shot and truthfully, watching the brothers fight for Kennedy is kind of hot.

I know (and I'm sure you already guessed) which brother I would pick, but I'm not going to tell you what Kennedy does. If you're looking for a love triangle story that will keep you interested with every page turn, definitely one click Steal You Away . It's a sexy, summer, beach read that you won't want to put down.

Five Sexy stars for Victoria Ashley's Steal You Away.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...