Monday, March 30, 2020

REVIEW TIME!!! PIKE THE PAWN DUET BOOK ONE.....BY TM FRAZIER

I have read every book that TM Frasier has written and I LOVE every single one. She's one of those authors that I'll one click even if I don't know anything about it.

I also have to say, her creativity blows me away with every book she writes and Pike is no different.

Total sidebar, I met TM Frasier at an author signing. She is absolutely beautiful, sweet and was gracious through my slightly embarrassing fangirling event. 

That makes her writing even more incredible because let's face it, some of the subjects in her books are crazy af. They push boundaries, but we love them. Think about some of the things her characters do. You read it and then you're like, yeah that's ok. Well Pike continues to push the envelope and I can say it was brilliant.

I love that Logan's Beach is still the focus of the story. Yup, you'll see all your faves from Logan's Beach. The way their lives intertwine make the story even better. Why? We know a lot of the cast of characters and we already love them.

Let's talk about Pike. He is one of TM's hottest characters to date. I have a huge thing for King and Pike comes in a very close second. He is insanely good looking with a tight, rock hard body. He's just dark and brooding and totally oozes sex appeal in that gangster I want to kill you kind of way.

He has a dark past and it has made him hard and bitter. Pike is a Logan's Beach "businessman". He's working on a huge deal when things suddenly go left. Really left. This is the time Pike meets Mickey and even though he should hate her, he doesn't. There's something about her. In fact Pike uses Mickey to find out who's going to so much trouble to ruin his reputation. But Mickey is very closed up and she doesn't give Pike any clues about where she's from or who she works with.

Mickey is a Boss Bitch. Girl has had it bad in life and she's still a bad ass. She fights against Pike tooth and nail, but she can't deny the attraction she has for him. She's got a mysterious past and when it unfolds, holy hell!

Pike and Mickey have unbelievable chemistry. You can feel their heat through the pages and they get hotter and hotter with every page you turn.

Even though Pike and Mickey meet in an unconventional way, they wind up fitting into each others worlds. So of course you'll find yourself hoping they get their happily ever after and then the plot twists and you're left hanging off a cliff!!!

Pike is everything! I started reading and couldn't stop. I have to give this book a five plus star read. It's a book I will absolutely reread and CANNOT wait for the second part of the duet to come out.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What We're Reading Now

EXCERPT REVEAL!!! THE ANTI-BOYFRIEND.....BY PENELOPE WARD

Title: The Anti-Boyfriend Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 31, 2020 ...