NEW AUTHOR ALERT!!! K. LARSEN


So, when one of my fellow sexy book whores raves about a book, of course I'm interested. When two of my sexy book whores rave about the same book then I really pay attention. 

When my girl Kate Bridges asked me to pimp Jezebel by K. Larsen of course I said yes. I mean come on...Kate is my girl. Then one night when we were out to  dinner Princess Di mentioned how amazing this book is and how this author is going to blow up. So obviously I need to be right on top of the next new thing.

Jezebel has gotten amazing reviews on Goodreads. Comments range from Wow!! to Mind blown!!. 

Obviously, it's moved to the top of my TBR and I think everyone should be adding it to theirs. 

Find K. Larsen on Goodreads and deff check her out. Get Jezebel on your TBR and then tell everyone on your Facebook friends to do the same!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY RELEASE DAY ERIN WATT!!!! TWISTED PALACE

LA REVIEWS TWISTED PALACE...BY ERIN WATT

LA REVIEWS PUCKED OFF...BY HELENA HUNTING